From Tuesday 14th May till Friday 17th May 2019 there is a sprint in Bennekom. The sprint includes food and accommodation.
You can join the sprint for as long as you wish.
During a sprint you can work on something of your own chose but if you don’t know what you want to work on below a couple of topics which might happen at a sprint.
- CiviCRM Developer Training
- Integrating a remote CiviCRM in a WordPress site
- Writing documentation
- Fixing bugs
Nivon House De Bosbeek
Bosbeekweg 19-21, 6721 MH Bennekom
Transportation from station Ede-Wageningen is available upon request.
What to bring?
- Your own bedlinnen
- Your own towel(s)
- Laptop (possible a 4G capable phone for internet access, wifi is moderate but 4G coverage is good)
- A drink/snack from your locality to share with the other participants
- Hiking Boots (for a nice walk in the forest)